Hello! I have exciting news! My editor sent back Episode 9. Hooray! I still have to go through all the notes and fix things, but Episode 9 is very close to being done.
Which means the compilation of all nine episodes is almost done.
Which means Charisse and Conor have almost reached their happily ever after!
I’d like to give you lovely blog readers the opportunity to read the final episode before anyone else in exchange for a review somewhere on the internet, like a blog, Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Goodreads.
Here’s the deal to receive an advance review copy of the compilation The Beautician and the Billionaire:
- Email me at email@example.com and tell me the file copy you would like to receive. You can choose from Kindle, epub, or pdf.
- Sometime over the weekend, you will receive a Dropbox link for the requested file type. Click on the link and download your copy. (It’s too big to send through email.)
- When I get the book uploaded for sale, I’ll send you a link to Amazon and Barnes and Noble letting you know it’s up for sale and reviews are welcome. You can review it anywhere you like. You don’t have to review on Amazon or B&N. For example you may prefer to review it on your blog, Goodreads or other vendors. Please be honest!
- I’d appreciate receiving a link to your review.
- Around the end of June if I haven’t heard from you, I might send a friendly reminder, but only one. I won’t hound you. Please remember I’m from New Mexico and we hate hard sales tactics here 🙂
- Thank You!
You have until Friday night to email me, and then the offer ends. It’s a great opportunity to get all nine episode of The Beautician and the Billionaire bundled together for FREE! Otherwise it’ll cost you $9.99. I hope to hear from you soon!