Congratulations to Mary Ann! She’s the winner of the $5 gift card to Amazon and the personalized e-copy of Nails for a Billionaire when it comes out in May!
Congratulations to Samantha! She’s the runner up winner of a personalized e-copy of Nails for a Billionaire when it comes out in May!
We have a tie for the best Corporate Billionaire. Your winners are:
Billionaire 3 came in with a close second, so I might find a spot for him in the book 🙂
But so long Billionaire 2. You were a little too douchey for everyone I think 😀
For those of you who have just stopped by, here’s a run down of the rules:
- Each day this week, I’ll be posting 4 pictures in one of the categories.
- In the comments, please vote for your favorite picture. The man who gets the most votes will be featured in the book.
- After 24 hours, I’ll close the voting, put the names of everyone who voted in a hat and draw out two names.
- The first name drawn will recieve a $5 gift card to Amazon and a free personalized e-copy of the book when it’s released at the beginning of May. The ebook will have a page thanking you for supporting my book and blog and a special picture of the billionaire you voted for. Check here for an example.
- The second name drawn will also receive a free personalized e-copy of Nails for a Billionaire as described above.
- I’ll post the winners at the top of the next day’s voting blog. Vote every day!
Today’s category is the Entrepreneur Billionaire. He often comes from a poor or middle class family, takes risks and affords a more unorhtodox appearance than the Corporate Billionaire.
Your choices are:
Please vote for your favorite by leaving a comment below. I love to hear the reason behind your pick too. Tell a friend about the prizes and fun!
And if you’re new to the Beautician and the Billionaire series, the first one is free at Amazon.
Voting ends tomorrow at 5:15 MDT.