Welcome to the first Billionaire Vote for my upcoming picture book Nails for a Billionaire! I need help picking out the perfect billionaire for each category: Corporate, Property, Heir, Tech, Entreprenuer and Prince. Here’s how it works:
- Each day this week, I’ll be posting 4 pictures in one of the categories.
- In the comments, please vote for your favorite picture. The man who gets the most votes will be featured in the book.
- After 24 hours, I’ll close the voting, put the names of everyone who voted in a hat and draw out two names.
- The first name drawn will recieve a $5 gift card to Amazon and a free personalized e-copy of the book when it’s released at the beginning of May. The ebook will have a page thanking you for supporting my book and blog and a special picture of the billionaire you voted for. Check here for an example.
- The second name drawn will also receive a free personalized e-copy of Nails for a Billionaire as described above.
- I’ll post the winners at the top of the next day’s voting blog. Vote every day!
And finally, today’s category is Corporate Billionaire. It was hard work, but I managed to make my way through hundreds of pictures to find the top four men who encompass the conservative yet charismatic features Corporate Billionaires have. Which one should be in the book?
Please vote in the comments. Invite your friends!
Voting ends at 4:30 MDT April 12.